- Day-to-day management of CEO Office operations; supervise, monitor and evaluate CEO Office staff performance ensuring administrative functions of the Office are effectively carried out.
- Technical and specialized management of activities and procedures specific to the CEO Office.
- Liaise administrative matters between CEO Office and other departments & Business Units developing relevant protocols and transmitting information; implement procedures and directives specific to the CEO Office.
- International and confidential correspondence.
- Attends meetings as requested; take notes; maintain records and resolutions/actions of meetings.
- Preliminary/foundation project-research, report-writing, narrative reports and special communication from the CEO Office; may require Internet surfing and/or resorting to other relevant sources of information including government entities, diplomatic missions, academic institutions, research centers, etc. and contracting the same.
- Supervises the production and dissemination of ‘special events’ e-cards / hard copy cards to CEO’s VIP contacts i.e. Eid, X-Mas, Ramadan etc.
- Provide full range of facilities to the CEO office and guest visitor hospitality
- Manages CEO Office budget or special funds; supervise CEO Office petty cash as requested.
- University degree in relevant field; postgraduate studies or MBA preferred.
- Experience: 5 years+ in the same position with at least 3 years in reputed entity
- Excellent knowledge on Microsoft office (Word, Excel and power point)
- Good Arabic and English command
- Ready to stay after working hours when required
- Age should not exceed 40Y
PHP, MYSQL, CSS, JQUERY
INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000